In this episode, Gavin admits some...personal shortcomings, namely, his obsession with tiny pieces of metal and glass that change the shape of a light beam. We're all here for you, Gavin.
- Pro Light and Sound happened
- The Axiom happened
- Some other Martin fixtures happened, and Craig might be reviewing one
- Some Robe fixtures, including the PicklePatt and the Spikie
- Lighting Design, Console, and Programming Theory: gobos
- A discussion / introduction to what color temperature is
- Term of the day: Molefay. Don't call them flashers, please. Nathan.
- Lighting quiz question: Gavin gets half a point.