We're still not dead yet!
Craig's back from Halsey, and Alex is done with his move. We're here to chew gum and make podcasts, and we're stock full of Juicy Fruit. Er, or something like that?
Since I know you're listening, hi, Drew!
Anyway, in this "ep":
- Industry news
- I lost the audio of our last show, which is why this has taken so long. Sorry.
- Ayrton is making eyes at doing "standard" moving lights. That's kind of interesting.
- grandMA 3. Yeah, of course we're gonna talk about it.
- City Theatrical makes top hats for the X4.
- The WholeHog 4 hardware refresh. Craig has some feelings about the WholeHog.
- Tea Time
- The cost of being a lighting designer in 2018
- Lighting Trivia
- What does "DIP", as in "DIP switch" stand for?
- Lighting Term of the Day