Yeah, we know you haven't thought about COVID-19 for like...ten seconds, but here we are anyway, talking about it. At least, like, a little. It's the episode featuring the OG Lighting Nerd, Gavin Lake! Say hello, Gavin.
In this episode:
- Industry news:
- God almighty, the mother effing coronavirus.
- Wash your hands, blah blah, let’s commiserate about how super effed we all are.
- New fixtures / gear
- Notable personnel movements
- Tyler Truss now owned by Glenn Cleland, previously owned by Mark Dodd of Dodd Technologies, which seems to be a production company.
- Notable tours / productions
- The Deadmau5 cube tour
- The Black Keys and the 325 Strike Ones.
- Tea Time
- Lighting trivia!
- Which of these did not exist: the Martin MAC 1200, the VL liquid lens, or the moving head confetti cannon?
- Craig sez: I know that I say "VL7" in this episode, but that's wrong. The VL7 had nothing specifically to do with the liquid lens
- Lighting Term of the Day