Because we suck at publishing, it's been a while. But here's a new episode, and it's 39, which is a LUCKY NUMBER. In this episode:
- The Chroma-Q thing that has some cool gears for focusing. Craig is amazed, because he's never seen that before, but apparently it's a thing
- Drafty 4.0: It's Drafty-er!
- Michael Strickland of Bandit Lites fighting for Teh Working Class
- Decentralized productions.
- Tea Time: General Device Type Format
- Lighting Trivia: Alex gets it right
- Lighting Term of the Day: PWM